Thursday, August 18, 2011

Pre-Pre-Training Week 1

As I already mentioned, Monday I did kickboxing class. Intense!

I started my healthy diet on Tuesday, and have been going strong for 3 days (that's a big deal)! I also decided on Tuesday to go for a short 20 min run. It nearly killed me, but it's a start!

Wednesday, I bit the bullet and signed up for my first benchmark race. It's a nighttime 5k on Nov 12, and I've got some other people doing it with me, which is great. I am also going to sign up for an adventure race/mud run 5k on the weekend of Oct 15/16. There are two races, and I'm not totally sure which I'll do...maybe both (haha)!

Today I am returning to kickboxing class for another round of butt-kicking! I was really sore yesterday, but today I am feeling much more up for the workout.

I'm also hoping tomorrow to make it to another kickboxing class. If not, it's no big deal b/c I'll be back on Saturday morning! Woo hoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment